1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - I have heard so many good things about this book and I've seen everyone reading it so I figured I'd give it a try
2. The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman - this book was recommended to me by the community reading group
3. Half The Sky by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn - I watched a documentary about this book with a friend from work and then she loaned me her copy to read
4. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards - I got this book at the library book sale years ago and I finally started it on my vacation
5. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett - I got this one at this year's library book sale. The woman at the check out said it's a good one
6. Radical by David Platt - this one has been in my reading stack for a while. After reading so much fiction this summer I'll need a book to bring me back to reality.